001. Just a reference picture really, as I've spotted a similar one in Primark for £12. Not sure why I want one really, just makes a difference from wearing a black cardigan with everything at the moment I guess! Might get one with sleeves instead, or as well, haven't made my mind up yet.
002. I don't think I'll be spending £16 on a belt anytime soon but isn't it the cutest? The orange colour is really nice too, makes a change from brown and black. Anything with dogs on..
003. And another little woof woof! The cuteness takes the ~edge~ off of double finger rings. So cute! Want! NOW! I have so much animal everything, it's quite ridiculous.
004. I did see Kate's post about this and it confirmed my lusts! Has anybody else tried this yet? What do you think? I'm still after the lipgloss stick too, one day soon!
005. Am currently covered in this stuff, but I used the spray version as I had some left and didn't want to waste money. The mousse would be a lot easier to use though I imagine! The only thing is I smell of digestive biscuits, are there any products out there that don't make you smell weird?!
006. I tried on this pair of Converse at work yesterday, they're so nice but I think I'd rather get a pair of normal ones and put studs on them myself! Unsure as to whether I prefer the optical white or normal white (more of a cream) though. And high or low?! Hello 15-year-old!