This week's wishlist is all gift based as I'm judging the Gifts Vouchers Blogger Challenge in which the theme is 'Fantastic Fashion Gifts for £35 or less' and I thought I'd put my own together in case anyone wanted to enter but needed some inspiration! I'm lusting after all of these and they're perfect Christmas present ideas too!
001. You can't go wrong with a bit of Cath Kidston. Travel accessories like this also look great on your dresser and obviously double as storage for your makeup, nail polish and other bits. I'm obsessed!
002. How snuggly does this look?! Even though I have have two robes already (as well as a plethora of onesies)..
003. I've been after a Yankee Candle for ages, still yet to pick up my first one! Do you have a favourite fragrance?
004. I've got most of the products in this kit but I think it would make a lovely gift. I've included the light version but it's also available in medium and dark skin tones so would be perfect for everyone. Such cute packaging too!
005&6. The seasonal Chanel collections always cause a stir in the blogosphere but I've never actually used their polishes. I love the look of these shades (there's another called Suspicious, but I much prefer Frenzy and Vertigo).
007. Another thing I don't need but it's sweet nonetheless! I'd probably hang some rings off his little antlers too!
As I said above I'm judging a competition based on gift ideas for Gifts Vouchers where you can win a £35 gift voucher for stores like ASOS, Topshop and Boohoo, or even a 3 month subscription for JolieBox! To see how to enter and view the rules of the competition see here - there will be two winners and I'll be picking one of them, ends 9th November so you've got just under a fortnight to enter! Leave me the link to your post if you enter in the comments below!