001. The only jeans I really wear and trust to fit nicely are from Topshop, and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. I spotted these coated black Leighs online a few weeks back, ordered a pair and only once they'd arrived did I realise I ordered a size too big by accident. A moment of brief happiness thinking I'd lost weight may have happened. D'oh.
002. Having never tried an of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders before, I think it's high time I delved in now that there's a limited edition palette of three to drool over..
003. When exploring the counter at Charlotte Tilbury I really wanted the lipstick - badass name and all - but it was sold out. On the very first day of sales. Because of this I was really rather naughty and spent a bomb, so have been trying to put myself off a further purchase. It's not quite working.
004. I saw this scarf in store yesterday - I had a coat in the same print years back but never managed to get much wear out of it, so this could be my first foray into houndstooth! There's a beautiful mustard version too!
005. Somewhat of a random want, I've been lusting after these for ages despite knowing full well I won't get an awful lot of wear out of them. The floral, almost leopard-esque pattern reminds me of Marimekko style prints and would look awesome with black, white and grey outfits, which makes up most of my wardrobe. Ughhh want.
Is there anything you've been particularly lusting after as of late?